Blueberry Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Dessert(5)
Sort By :
Made this dessert and brought it to work - it was a HUGE HIT! They still ask about from time to time :) Look forward to making it again!
Made this last year for Thanksgiving. It's now become a family favorite!
This tastes great, but I used cherry pie filling instead. It was yummy. I think I could use just 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese since the pie filling is so sweet and it would be fine.
This is one of my husband's favorite desserts, plus always a big hit when I make for family gatherings. -Lori in WI
Excellent recipe, everyone loved it! I love blueberries anyway they are my favorite fruit