- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with pie filling and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Dessert
Sort By :
"This has always been my favorite dessert since I was a little girl. The only thing I do differently is to sprinkle the cinnamon on top of the topping. Makes it look pretty. Sometimes I double the cream cheese layer so I can actually taste it more."
"Very good! Made it for Mothers day and everyone liked it!"
"Made this dessert and brought it to work - it was a HUGE HIT! They still ask about from time to time :) Look forward to making it again!"
"Made this last year for Thanksgiving. It's now become a family favorite!"
"This tastes great, but I used cherry pie filling instead. It was yummy. I think I could use just 1/4 cup sugar with the cream cheese since the pie filling is so sweet and it would be fine."