Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Recipe
I love cream cheese and blueberries so I tweaked one of my grandmother's recipes to come up with this danish. It's a quick and easy crowd-pleaser, especially for breakfast or brunch. —Nicole Wheeler, Millen, Georgia
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk until smooth.
- 2. Unroll one tube of crescent dough; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Spread cream cheese mixture into crust. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- 3. Unroll remaining crescent dough; place over filling, sealing seams. Whisk egg white and brush over top. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC