- beating just until combined. Pour over berry mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter over low heat. Remove from
- the heat; stir in the syrup. Brush over corn bread. Broil 4-6 in.
- from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 290 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.