This simple-to-make dessert comes together in a jiffy. If you like, you can substitute the blueberry pie filling with other flavors, such as apple or cherry.Nelda Cronbaugh, Belle Plaine, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Place pie filling in a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with
- cake mix and pecans. Drizzle with butter. Cover and cook on high for
- 3 hours or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream
- if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup (calculated without ice cream) equals 449 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.