Blueberry Cloud Pie Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 package (3 ounces) berry blue gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-2/3 cups fresh blueberries
- Additional fresh blueberries
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted. Stir in cereal. With greased hands, press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Refrigerate until partially set, about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold berries and 3 cups whipped cream into gelatin mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate pie and remaining whipped cream for up to 4 hours. Garnish with reserved cream and additional blueberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Cloud Pie
Sort By :
If you don't have the time to make the rice crispy crust you could buy a store bought short bread crust. Overall super easy and I love the blue color! It would also be great for a baby shower for someone who's having a boy.
If you don't have the time to make the rice crispy crust you could use a store bought shortbread crust. Love the color of the pie and super easy!
What a unique dessert! Super pretty, easy to make. Everyone loved it! Can't wait to make this one again.
I made this for my brother, he liked it a lot.
To cut down on time and speed things up, put the JELLO in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Also, place the bowl and beaters you're going use to beat the cream in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
my husband made this last night for me for my birthday and my family really liked the flavor, but i have a question - how firm/thick is the filling supposed to get? our pie was pretty runny. VERY GOOD, but runny.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >