- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar until
- smooth. Process cottage cheese in a blender until smooth; beat into
- a cream cheese mixture. Beat in the sour cream, cornstarch, flour,
- lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight
- For glaze, puree 2-1/2 cups blueberries in a food processor; press
- through a fine mesh sieve, reserving 1 cup juice. Discard pulp and
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and reserved blueberry
- juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Remove sides of pan. Spread glaze over cheesecake. Sprinkle with
- remaining blueberries; garnish with pansies or violas and mint if
- desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 503 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.