Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
Fresh blueberries make it seem a little less decadent, but this cheesecake-flavored parfait will make your mouth water. —Blair Lonergan Rochelle, Virginia
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves, 2 tablespoons blueberries, half of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into a parfait glass. Repeat layers. Top with remaining preserves, blueberries and almonds. Yield: 1 serving.
1 parfait equals 458 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC