Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
Fresh blueberries make it seem a little less decadent, but this cheesecake-flavored parfait will make your mouth water. —Blair Lonergan Rochelle, Virginia
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves, 2 tablespoons blueberries, half of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into a parfait glass. Repeat layers. Top with remaining preserves, blueberries and almonds. Yield: 1 serving.
1 parfait: 458 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 77g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2011
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC