Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait
Fresh blueberries make it seem a little less decadent, but this cheesecake-flavored parfait will make your mouth water. —Blair Lonergan Rochelle, Virginia
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spoon 1
- tablespoon preserves, 2 tablespoons blueberries, half of the cheese
- mixture and 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into a parfait glass.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining preserves, blueberries and
- almonds. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 458 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.