Fresh blueberries make it seem a little less decadent, but this cheesecake-flavored parfait will make your mouth water. —Blair Lonergan Rochelle, Virginia
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves, 2 tablespoons blueberries, half of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into a parfait glass. Repeat layers. Top with remaining preserves, blueberries and almonds. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p66
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2011