- Stir in butter. Pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the ice cream ingredients. Fill ice
- cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full; freeze according to
- manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready
- to freeze. Whisk before adding to ice cream freezer (mixture will
- have some lumps).
- Crumble the graham cracker mixture. In a large container, layer the
- ice cream, graham cracker mixture and blueberry sauce three times;
- swirl. Freeze. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 459 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.