These flapjacks are so pretty, it’s tempting to just gaze at them. But as good as they are to look at, they’re even better to eat! —Donna Cline, Pensacola, Florida
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth. Chill until serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Spread topping over pancakes. Top with warm syrup; sprinkle with additional blueberries if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes (3/4 cup topping).
Originally published as Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks in Taste of Home April/May 2009, p45
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review