Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup maple syrup, warmed
- Additional blueberries, optional
- 1. For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth. Chill until serving.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine the eggs, buttermilk and butter; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- 3. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Spread topping over pancakes. Top with warm syrup; sprinkle with additional blueberries if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes (3/4 cup topping).
3 pancakes with 3 tablespoons topping and 1 tablespoon syrup (calculated without additional berries) equals 646 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.