Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
Arleen Mayeda of Rocky Hill, Connecticut asked our Test Kitchen to downsize her recipe for these creamy bars with a luscious fruit sauce. Enjoy one now, then pop the rest in the freezer for later.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. In a food processor, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and walnuts; cover and process until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter; cover and pulse just until mixture is crumbly. Press into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a food processor, combine the filling ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jam on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently toss with blueberries. Cut dessert into squares; top with blueberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece equals 311 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC