Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1. In a food processor, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and walnuts; cover and process until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter; cover and pulse just until mixture is crumbly. Press into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a food processor, combine the filling ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jam on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently toss with blueberries. Cut dessert into squares; top with blueberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 311 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
"This recipe turned out very well. I used blueberry filling and covered the top. Then used cool whip."
"Very good. Anything with blueberries is a winner with me."
"To make the recipe even lighter, splenda, low fat cream, low fat sour cream, sugar free jam could be subsituted. I might try this! Yummy!"