- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a food processor, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and walnuts; cover and process until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter; cover and pulse just until mixture is crumbly. Press into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a food processor, combine the filling ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour over crust. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until center is just set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jam on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently toss with blueberries. Cut dessert into squares; top with blueberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
"This recipe turned out very well. I used blueberry filling and covered the top. Then used cool whip."
"Very good. Anything with blueberries is a winner with me."
"This was not overly sweet. The blueberry topping definitely set if off. It was quick and easy to make. I'll make it again"
"To make the recipe even lighter, splenda, low fat cream, low fat sour cream, sugar free jam could be subsituted. I might try this! Yummy!"