Blueberry Cake Cups Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- 2. Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-oz. custard cups. Top with batter and remaining berries. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Blueberry Cake Cups
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.