Blueberry Cake Cups
For tasty serving of cake just for two, serve these yummy desserts. It is a great cake utilizing summer blueberries.—Suzanne McKinley, Lyons, Georgia
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-oz. custard cups.
- Top with batter and remaining berries. Bake at 375° for 25-30
- minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.