- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-oz. custard cups. Top with batter and remaining berries. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Cake Cups
Sort By :
"Made 4 small ramekins from 1 pint of berries. Should have doubled topping. Very good."
"PERFECT little bites of deliciousness! It also works perfectly with frozen blueberries, which is all I had.We topped them with some sour cream that I sweetened with powdered sugar and a little lemon juice, and they were even better!"
"I have made these twice in two days. They are easy to make. I decided to coat the berries in a mixture of 1 tsp of flour and three Tbs of confectionary sugar. It makes for a more pie type filling as it is more sweet and the berries don't taste as raw. Either way is delicious. I also topped them with cinnamon sugar before baking. Fantastic. The only "problem" was I ate them both!
"This is a definite favorite for my husband and I! Quick and easy, and super tasty!"