- stick to berries). Spread batter in a greased 9-in. square baking
- pan. For topping, combine flour, sugars and cinnamon; cut in butter
- until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 371 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.