- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen unsweetened blueberries, well drained
- For the topping, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; set aside.
- For the batter, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, cream the sugar, butter, egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with the milk, just until blended. Fold in blueberries. Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before gently removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p11
Reviews for Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2011
Picking blueberries at a farm in CT was always one of my favorite things to do with my two then young children. However, the fruit of our labor was well worth it when we'd enjoyed a Blueberry Buckle.