- dish. Top with blueberries.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon;
- cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and lemon peel;
- gradually stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil over low heat,
- stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 minute longer or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and lemon juice.
- Serve warm with buckle. Yield: 9 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 402 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.