- 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar. Stir in water
- until smooth. Add blueberries; bring to a boil over medium heat,
- stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1 minute longer or until
- thickened. Serve warm with cake. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 508 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.