- Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl; beat until blended.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with filling and remaining batter. Bake, uncovered, at 350°
- for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Meanwhile, for syrup, drain blueberries, reserving juice;
- set berries aside. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, corn syrup,
- lemon juice, salt, cinnamon and reserved blueberry juice until
- smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Add blueberries; heat through. Serve
- warm with the souffle. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 388 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 201 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.