- In a large bowl, combine berries, sugar, flour and lemon juice; spoon
- over pastry to within 2 in. of edges. Fold pastry edge over filling,
- leaving center uncovered. Brush folded pastry with beaten egg;
- sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is
- bubbly. Using parchment paper, slide tart onto a wire rack to cool.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without whipped cream) equals 464 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now