Blueberry Banana Salad
"We have several blueberry bushes in our yard, so using the bounty in this easy salad is a nice change from pies and muffins," reports Yvonne Bellomo of Ebensburg, Pennsylvania.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, blueberries, oranges,
- marshmallows and coconut. Gently fold in the sour cream. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 125 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.