Blueberry Banana Salad Recipe
"We have several blueberry bushes in our yard, so using the bounty in this easy salad is a nice change from pies and muffins," reports Yvonne Bellomo of Ebensburg, Pennsylvania.
- 2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the bananas, blueberries, oranges, marshmallows and coconut. Gently fold in the sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 125 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch
Reviews for Blueberry Banana Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC