"We have several blueberry bushes in our yard, so using the bounty in this easy salad is a nice change from pies and muffins," reports Yvonne Bellomo of Ebensburg, Pennsylvania.
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Blueberries
- 2 cups sliced firm bananas
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, blueberries, oranges, marshmallows and coconut. Gently fold in the sour cream. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Banana Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p19
Reviews for Blueberry Banana Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review