Blueberry Banana Cream Pie
“I found this recipe in a book years ago. People really like the combination of blueberries with bananas, and there are never any leftovers.” —Loraine Meyer, Bend, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 35 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk,
- water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until
- bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Line an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate with vanilla wafers.
- Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and
- blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate
- for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 490 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium,