- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best® eggs (large), beaten
- 3 cups long cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven at 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 X 13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add all other ingredients together and mix thoroughly. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Blueberry Baked Oatmeal in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review