Blueberry Angel Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Angel Dessert
Sort By :
"Love that this is fast and easy to make. Perfect for summertime."
"Very easy and tasty. I wanted a light dessert after a heavy dinner. This was perfect. By happenstance, when I picked up the angel food cake there was a small lemon bundt cake next to it. I added that with the angel food cake and I liked the additional lemon flavor."
"Just made this quick and easy dessert. I made my own angel food cake from a mix because its more economical then store bought and bigger. I just ripped the cake into bite size pc. I also only used 1 can of blueberry pie filling. One is plenty unless you are a huge blueberry fan. My kids loved it! Super yummy with the cream cheese/whip cream creation. Next time I am going to buy strawberry pie filling and make a quick creamy shortcake! So fun for summer!"
"this is awesome I have made it twice but I only use 1 can blueberry pie filling(costs about $3.50 per can!)...it really doesn't need any more than that."
"I liked the recipe but I think only one large can of the pie filling is enough for the dish."