- baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For icing, combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve
- desired consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: about 1-1/4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 109 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.