Blueberries with Cake Topping
This is a great way to have delicious blueberries in a quick and easy dessert. The cake topping is so yummy!Midlred McWilliams, Covington, Georgia
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place the blueberries in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a
- small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, milk and butter until smooth.
- Pour over blueberries. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until
- golden brown and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 258 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.