- flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the sugar mixture
- alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries with remaining flour; fold into batter
- along with cream cheese. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, combine the flour, sugar and lemon peel in a bowl; cut
- in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Yield:
- 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 224 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now