Blue-Ribbon Beef Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped green onions and tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through.
- 2. Serve over tortilla chips. Top with olives, onions and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 294 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,353 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Blue-Ribbon Beef Nachos
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.