- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/3 cup partially thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Blue Lagoon Margaritas
Sort By :
"This is a super simple recipe for making a great summer drink. These are always a hit around the pool and at the lake!"
"Love these margaritas! I make them every time we go camping with a group and they are always a big hit! Very fun and pretty!"
"These are so easy to make, they are so delicious, and they are so pretty. Everyone I make them for loves them."
"I LOVE margaritas so when I saw this recipe I had to try it! I ended up making 3 pitchers for me and all my friends that night! Everyone loved them! I keep this recipe on hand just in case!"
"Impressive drink to look at and it tastes good too! Will make again."