Blue Lagoon Margaritas Recipe
This is one super drink that'll have the neighbors asking, "What's that?" Show them and make an extra batch to share. —Willie DeWaard, Coralville, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 lime slices
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/3 cup partially thawed frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1. Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- 2. In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 205 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC