I first make these rolls for my mother's retirement party, and they were almost gone before the party began, so I had to make another batch. They've since been my signature finger food at gatherings. - Candace Wiley Lolo, Montana
- 3 to 4 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 thin slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over each slice of turkey; roll up each from a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Dip one cut end into parsley. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls in Reminisce July/August 2005, p49
Reviews for Blue Cheese Turkey Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review