Blue Cheese Tomato Soup Recipe
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) tomato juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 to 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toasted garlic bread, optional
- In a blender, combine 2 cups tomato juice, cream cheese, half of the blue cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, lemon juice, pepper and salt; process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl; stir in remaining tomato juice. Chill at least 1 hour. Top with garlic bread if desired and remaining blue cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Tomato Soup(2)
Sort By :
Forgot to mention calories and carbs are perfect for a diabetic or anyone else who is eating healthy.
Had to read this twice before it sunk in that it is chilled, not cooked. It's kind of a modified bloody mary. I stored it in a pitcher. Served it in a glass, with a celery stick stirrer, with hot sauce on the side. EVERYBODY LOVED IT!!