Blue Cheese Stuffed Walnuts Recipe
Set a plate of these nutty, one-bite snacks out and watch them disappear. They're so easy to make.—Charlotte Rogers, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 96 walnut or pecan halves (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place each between 2 walnut halves; gently press together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 41 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Stuffed Walnuts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC