- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 96 walnut or pecan halves (about 2-1/2 cups)
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place each between 2 walnut halves; gently press together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Stuffed Walnuts in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p17
Reviews for Blue Cheese Stuffed Walnuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review