- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 16 large fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in blue cheese. Remove stems and scoop out centers from strawberries; fill each with about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture. Sprinkle pecans over filling, pressing lightly. Chill until serving. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Blue Cheese-Stuffed Strawberries
"This was a huge hit with my husband! I made them for him as a surprise treat for our anniversary, I did not find large strawberries so I just sliced the small ones in half and smeared the mix on."
"These strawberries are WONDERFUL! I have been using Kraft Roka cheese in those little glasses to stuff the berries with. I think those low ratings should be removed since they didn't bother to try the recipe."
"MMMM so good.. Thank you for sharing. I love the balsamic vinegar reduction with the blue cheese and strawberries.."
"I have not made these yet but will be doing so soon. They look and sound great. I love anything that not only taste, looks great and is super easy to make and impress."
"Oops, I forgot to add the stars!"