- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients; mix well and set aside. In a medium salad bowl, toss spinach, onion and mushrooms. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss well. Sprinkle with bacon and blue cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Spinach Salad in Country Woman January/February 1996, p29
Reviews for Blue Cheese Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review