Blue Cheese Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces ) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine cabbages and carrots. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustards, vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Stir in cheese and parsley. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Slaw(4)
Sort By :
Made this using premade slaw mix. I just made the dressing and poured over top. This is the best coleslaw I have ever made. Very good very easy.
Made this to serve with roast beef sandwiches. It is the easiest and best coleslaw I have ever made. I used a bag of premade slaw mix and poured the dressing overtop. My family loved this and ask for it time and again.
Crispy cheesy deliciousness! Flavors do blend a bit better after the 2 hours, the colors dull. I think it would be tasty on burgers too.
Made this recipe from magazine; couldn't find which issue, glad it's on web side, love the recipe