Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Recipe
This distinctively flavored dressing makes a great accompaniment to a mix of fresh greens. The thick, creamy dressing does double duty at our house, I often serve it as a dip with vegetables.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 172 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC