Blue Cheese Roast Beef Sandwiches Recipe
This recipe is a great way to dress up a roast beef sandwich. The blue cheese spread is simply scrumptious. --Janet Briggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices rye or whole wheat bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, mash the blue cheese with a fork. Whisk in sour cream and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper. Spread over one side of each slice of bread.
- 2. On four slices, layer roast beef, red peppers and lettuce; top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 494 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 2,009 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC