This recipe is a great way to dress up a roast beef sandwich. The blue cheese spread is simply scrumptious. --Janet Briggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices rye or whole wheat bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, mash the blue cheese with a fork. Whisk in sour cream and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper. Spread over one side of each slice of bread.
- On four slices, layer roast beef, red peppers and lettuce; top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Roast Beef Sandwiches in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p74
Reviews for Blue Cheese Roast Beef Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review