Blue Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, fold whipped cream and blue cheese into mayonnaise. Drain potatoes; gently stir in blue cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/2 cup: 376 calories, 31g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Blue Cheese Potatoes
"The sauce was tasty and easy to prepare! The recipe suggested serving warm, however, when I added the whipped sauce to my cooked (and hot) potatoes, it lost it turned to liquid. I will make this again, but will cool my potatoes to slightly warmer than room temperature in order to preserve the creamy, whipped texture of the sauce. Thankfully, this was not prepared for company!"
"These are really good and they're quick to prepare. The only change I made was to add some sliced green onions on top of the bacon. I'll definitely make this again."