Game day calls for something bold. I top potato chips with tomatoes, bacon and tangy blue cheese. I make two big pans, and they always disappear. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Featured In: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) kettle-cooked potato chips
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat broiler. In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, arrange potato chips in an even layer. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Broil 4-5 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Potato Chips in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review