This comforting pork dish feels fancy, thanks to the creamy sauce kicked up a notch by blue cheese. Guests go crazy over it, and would never guess how quickly it all comes together. —Lynne German, Woodland Hills, CA
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into 12 slices; sprinkle with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook, covered, until pork is tender, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until cream is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve with pork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Pork Medallions in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Pork Medallions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review