Blue Cheese Onions Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a food processor, combine the blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, dill and pepper; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Place onions in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter; top with tablespoonfuls of blue cheese mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 183 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onions
"This was ok nothing special. Rather strong bleu cheese flavor."