Blue Cheese Onions Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a food processor, combine the blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, dill and pepper; cover and process until blended.
- 2. Place onions in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter; top with tablespoonfuls of blue cheese mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 183 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onions
"This was ok nothing special. Rather strong bleu cheese flavor."