- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°). Cut into thin slices.
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 4-6
- minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese, blue cheese, salt and pepper in a
- food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread each bread
- slice with 1 teaspoon cheese mixture; top with steak and onions.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 76 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.