Blue Cheese Onion Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onion Dip
"I love blue cheese and this was fantastic. It was a nice change from traditional onion dip."