Blue Cheese Onion Dip Recipe
I decided to tweak the onion soup dip you see at every gathering, and everyone seems to be glad I did. Serve with crisp, raw vegetables or potato chips, and you’re set. —Vicki Desy, Tucson, AZ
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onion Dip
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2014
"I love blue cheese and this was fantastic. It was a nice change from traditional onion dip."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC