I decided to tweak the onion soup dip you see at every gathering, and everyone seems to be glad I did. Serve with crisp, raw vegetables or potato chips, and you’re set. —Vicki Desy, Tucson, AZ
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Blue Cheese Onion Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, p1-16
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onion Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review