"This is delicious, goes with everything and makes a rather elegant-looking loaf." —Janet Allen, Sarasota, Florida
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate biscuits; cut each into quarters. Arrange into an 11-in.-long loaf on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; brush over loaf.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 loaf.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Herb Loaf in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p65
Reviews for Blue Cheese Herb Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review